WIshing I could figure out how to read/use Open Ravel

I am trying and will continue to try since I miss having a crafting forum, but I just am not figuring out how to read posts, respond to them, find them again, etc on here.
Like I said I will keep looking, clicking and trying.
HUGS
Bev

8 Likes

A new tech-anything that is different than what you’ve been used to (for 10+years) is hard. I’m with you. But the other was new, and hard to figure out sometimes, and different too. I just got used to it.
We can do this :smirk: Solidarity, sister!

5 Likes

I am thankful I am not the only one and I am NOT giving up too easily! I work with constantly changing software at my job, and at 61 years old I just figure that it’s good for my brain! :wink:
And yes, we CAN do this!!
HUGS!
Bev

5 Likes

Yes, it’s like moving to a new town where you may not know many people. You don’t know where the stores are, etc. Everything is different. But soon you’ll learn your way around.

5 Likes

Look for the topic of interest, then scroll down to the most recent.

Also, you can click on the three horizontal lines up at the top right of the page, by your avatar. By clicking on those, you’ll see words like “new” and “unread” and “categories.” Those will take you, respectively, to new topics and replies.

2 Likes

5 Likes

:laughing: Oh, very good!

I’m still learning myself!
And I remember you from the other site,I actually crocheted several of your patterns.
My favorite was the one piece crochet baby booties & the crochet preemie blanket,I think it was a shell stitch and the blanket in the picture that you showed was variegated and I believe the baby doll had on a yellow sleeper.

2 Likes

The booties might be these? Bev’s Very Easy Baby booties

1 Like

Yes those are it!
Might have to make some more.

1 Like

They are pretty easy and cute to boot!

1 Like

Also, on the other site i was bevtheknitter, but i left there because i am not into all the name calling and false accusations. Had to take a stand.
So, here i am. I guess i need to post my pattern links on here.
Bev of bevscountrycottage.com

2 Likes

Glad your here😀
I have loved your patterns for years as I stated before.
It’s just a shame that they took it to the level they did,well I’m not sinking that low.
I found a home once again in the fiber community & that’s here on open Ravel. Enjoy
a safe& happy weekend with your family.
I’m going to check out your Facebook page :grin:

1 Like