Showcase!

Let’s get to the good stuff!

What have you been working on lately? Have you faced any challenges in particular?

Pictures welcome! :smiley:

9 Likes

Working on another wrap. I seem to make a lot of these because it’s always so cold at work.

49 Likes

Started a new shawl using Scheepjes Skies. This should be a nice lightweight shawl to wear this summer.

55 Likes

Love that color! Can’t wait to see the completed project.

3 Likes

Lace shawl I have been working on. Need to do more lace projects.

54 Likes

This is just my guage square, I’m working on a top, just had to frog 5 rows because i knit a row I was supposed to purl

35 Likes

Just completed this Crochet Pattern Design for an afghan called Kaleidoscope. It is done in squares or even one piece. This is a finished pattern for sale in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/714400055. It can be done in single, tunisian or half double crochet.

36 Likes

don’t know whether this photo will post or not. I’m knitting a top using Shibui Twig and sailor’s rib.

32 Likes

It looks so delicate! Beautiful!

3 Likes

I’m working on a baby sweater called Autumn Leaves by Nikki Van De Car in “I love this cotton” yarn from Hobby Lobby (cousin is allergic to wool and acrylic and this is for her baby)

49 Likes

Pretty! I love the lace pattern!

1 Like

Beautiful work, Linda.

1 Like

Pretty color and love the stitch work.

1 Like

Very nice lace work.

1 Like

Wow. Just. Wow.

(20 characters)

4 Likes

I’m still not very good at frogging with knitting. Like the square

2 Likes

What beautiful squares. I’d love to crochet this! Do you plan to work in tapestry crochet or will it be worked in single crochet stitches?

2 Likes

What a pretty color-- looks great!

1 Like

I am designing a square for each of my grandchildren. Just finished my lastest square, Jalen Stanley. Now off to the testers!

Seven down, just 4 more to go. :blush:

55 Likes

That’s really adorable!

2 Likes