Leave Politics in the Bathroom

Want to be truly inclusive? Keep politics completely out of this forum. If there’s anything other than craft and art here, you are violating someone’s right to peace. Thanks.

8 Likes

Hi @Cuckoobud,

We definitely want to keep the focus on the art. Although some art is inherently political, it is important that we respect each other and see our craft as a means to embrace our common interests while being accepting of our differences.

Thank you for joining us. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I agree, respect is the key for all of us.

8 Likes

I agree. I’m political all the time in other places already. When it comes to leisure, I would rather not have to wade through muck.

8 Likes

I don’t think that it matters where the line is drawn, someone is going to be upset about it. Is a pink hat or patriotic shaw acceptable? Is it possible to have these comments moved to an isolated/ private link?

Also, please keep religion to yourself. We all have different beliefs. It is just as offensive to me as politics are.

1 Like

This forum shouldve been named, “Knitting at the Dinner Table”. All rules apply, lol!

1 Like

Ha! High fiber diet!

2 Likes

Ive now realized that some key rules for the dinner table can be applied to my knitting life…

-no new projects if your WIP is full
-never point your needles toward the person sitting next to you
-keep your elbows down

2 Likes