Kelly Vaughn Designs

Do you enjoy being able to carry on a conversation or watch television while knitting? Me too! :upside_down_face:

Hello fellow friendly knitters! I have been knitting for over 30 years, and am a technical publisher by trade. Pre-career, I enjoyed doing the most complex knitting patterns I could find. But now at the end of each day, my brain is tired and I just like to knit beautiful, simple projects in a dimly lit living room before going to bed. Mathematically elegant, simple in construction I love garter stitch, and am working to republish β€œNumber Knitting.” Much of my work is inspired by the great modular garter stitch knitters like EZ, Pat Ashforth, Steve Plummer, and Virginia Woods Bellamy.

I have a couple of designs for sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DocumentGeek

My designs are for those enjoy the maximum about of time just knitting, and who might want to also be able to carry on a conversation while knitting.

10 Likes

Such pretty designs. So happy to have you here @KellyV

I love the blanket pattern.

When I first looked at it, I thought it would have a lot of ends to deal with. Reading the description, I am now thinking there isn’t. Lol

It looks quite comfy. When I feel up to the challenge I look forward to buying the pattern and knitting one. Off to go fave it.

1 Like