Katrina's Creations

basketwave_2_medium

These are a few of my patterns. They are available at:
Patterns

19 Likes

Went to your shop and downloaded two patterns. Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love that red, white, and blue shawl. Thank you for posting these lovely patterns!!

2 Likes

Beautiful patterns I will be visiting you after I am settled in my new home❤️

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’d love to see a photo when you make them. On my Saturday podcast on YouTube, Katrina’s Creations, we have a segment called Show & Tell, where I post pictures of any of the projects that viewers send me. It always amazes me the beautiful things people make. There was a woven wrap last week that was gorgeous.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ve knit it several times in different colors. It is mostly garter stitch with some eyelet, beading, and a picot edge.

Thank you. Good luck with your move. I hope it all goes smoothly.

I went over and favorited your shop. The RWB shawl is gorgeous. Would you recommend it for someone who has never beaded before? I like the look of beads but have never tried it.

1 Like

Hi Kern, it is a very easy pattern, mostly garter stitch and yarn overs. The beading is very easy and I have a video tutorial on how to do it. Here is the link to the tutorial. It is for a collar, but the technique is the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie8bZesi1os

Thank you for liking my shop and the pattern. I’d love to see a picture if you make it.
Katrina

1 Like

Officially obsessed with the red white and blue :us::two_hearts::blue_heart:

1 Like

Do you have a pattern for the red white and blue?

Thank you for your help. I’m definitely going to try this shawl one day!

Thank you so much. I’ve made it in several color combos.

It is a $4.00 pattern in my Etsy shop, KatrinasCreations

1 Like