Howdy from Oklahoma!

Howdy ya’all!

:wave: Angela here from Oklahoma. I am a 10+ year beginner crocheter, a paper crafter / card maker, among many other assorted hobbies. I run a card challenge design team at a place called Outlawz Challenges, and Beginner’s Crochet Group on Facebook. I celebrated my 25th Wedding Anniversary in February of this year, and together we have three young adult children, three fun & fluffy Pomeranians, and one awesome playful Tabby cat. I look forward to being inspired by all of you. :slight_smile:

You can find me at tastecraftiness.blogspot.com

Hugs & Craftiness,
Angela
My current WIP:

8 Likes

Welcome. That blanket looks awesome.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Bernat Blanket Yarn, Yarnspiration pattern, and a N (9mm) Crochet Hook. I work on it for a week or two then it hibernates for a few months, it has already been 2 years since I started it. Lol! Im in no rush, it is never cold enough here for my hubby to need it.

Hi fellow Okie! Welcome to OpenRavel!

1 Like

Beautiful blanket @AuntB, welcome.

1 Like

Hi from SW OK! I plan on teaching myself to knit…after I finish learning how to spin lol!

1 Like

Hi from the OKC metro!!

Paper and card crafting sounds fascinating, something I’ve never tried but sounds fun!

Congratulations on 25 years–a real milestone, :partying_face:

1 Like

I started card making to enclose in care packages to troops in 2008, it turned into a full blown craft room when one of my kids moved out. I grow tired of the same crafts so I like to change it up sometimes.

1 Like

https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-us/p/quick-easy-blanket-in-bernat-softee-chunky Here is the free pattern for the afghan I made.