Hello Open Ravelers!

Hello friends!
I am so excited to be a part of this group and am excited to share our love of everything fiber- even more excited to be able to be myself in a supportive community. My name is Kait and I am from Ohio. I was katerset on the GOP Knitters group and just got the boot tonight. Wearing it as a badge of honor now!

I began crocheting about a few years ago after I got a head injury and couldn’t exercise for a long while. Exercise was my therapy, without it I was lost, so crocheting really saved my life. I love how therapeutic it is and love the people that I have met along the way. I have learned so much by being a part of a community and am thankful for those that helped us to continue the conversation. Still being quite the newbie to our art, I can’t wait to learn from you all! Looking forward to crocheting a beanie version of a certain red hat. I would love it if someone could point me in the direction of some patterns!

Much love,
Kait :):two_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello Kait!

I too have used the needle-arts as therapy in the last few years.
I’m sure it wont be long before they have purged ALL conservatives, but I think you are in really good company here.

Be well, and I look forward to getting to know you!
:hugs: Kelly

6 Likes

I found a nice MAGA beanie hat pattern for a $1 on etsy. It’s very basic, but it might work and the lettering is all there. Oh, nvm you said crochet. Well, darn. Someone else hopefully knows. But since I wrote this already, maybe it’ll benefit someone else.

3 Likes