Fibrely Designs

Hi everyone! I’m Lori Franko, creator of Fibrely Designs. I’ve been designing patterns and teaching for about 20 years. I’ve done work in film and television, providing custom pieces for their wardrobe departments, which is always exciting!
I design my Fibrely patterns to appeal to knitters from beginner to expert. I always make sure to use clear instructions with standard language and abbreviations, but I’m also available to help. I believe in supporting and backing my products. !
This is my website: Fibrely.com
I also have a Ravelry store: Fibrely
I’m adding more projects, all the time, so check this space for new patterns!

22 Likes

Beautiful sock! Will definitely check out your site!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I have a new sock pattern that will hopefully be ready by the end of next week! My site is still pretty new, so if you have any issues, just send me a message, ok? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, those are beautiful socks!

1 Like

Thanks, they are ridiculously easy, too!

I love your sock patterns!! Thanks for sharing your site!!

1 Like

Yes I agree with the others…absolutely lovely socks! Can’t wait to see the new one. Thanks for sharing your site. Needless to say I won’t be purchasing thru “R” :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a gorgeous sock! The alternating vertical ribs and texture panels give it a clean refined look. Great job on this one.

Have never knitted socks. Perhaps I should try it sometime.

2 Likes

I just book marked your site! It looks like a lot of information. Thanks for sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to learning more about your designs. The sock is stunning! I have bookmarked your website.

ETA I just bought three patterns. I had to get the tree frog one because I have a lot of them around my little house. They are always visiting, to my cats’ delight, but we save them before they cause irreparable harm.

1 Like

Beautiful sock and beautiful chair. I love making socks.

1 Like

Thanks! Socks are my most favourite projects. :slight_smile:

I just finished the pattern for my latest pair of socks. They are available at fibrely.com

5 Likes

The new sock pattern is online! Uptown Socks

Adelie Mittens

6 Likes

I love the tux mittens!

1 Like

We love all things Tux-ish in this house! :penguin:

Bookmarked your site! Thanks for sharing your beautiful, intricate designs!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m always adding more and I’m available for any help or extra explanation of the patterns. :heart: