DPN cozies - for sale

I started making and carrying DPN cozies in my Etsy shop and for a while they sold like hot cakes! Then, it seems like everyone started using magic loop or 2AAT for socks and no one bought them. It’s not worth it for me to keep an Etsy listing going for each individual print, so I have an inventory of cozies that are not going anywhere.

Do you use DPN cozies for your socks and sleeves? I have 6” ones and 5” ones, $8 each with free shipping (domestic US, we can work something out for international shipping). I’m happy to post more pictures of the fun fabrics if there is interest.

5 Likes

Do you still have them in your etsy store? Link?
I like the ladybug one and I’d love to see the one that is third from the ladybug one - looks like maybe it has yarn balls on it…

1 Like

I’m interested. I use all kinds of needles. Not a purist! I like the chatty kitties. I’d be interested in others, as well.

2 Likes

I have just edited the shop listing to reflect my current stock! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

AmandaMakesYarn’s shop on Etsy:

Use code FREESHIPPING

2 Likes

Thanks!! I placed an order.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for the heads up about the promo code. All fixed now!

1 Like

Thank you for posting a link to your shop and the pictures here!

ETA Placed an order, but forgot to sign into Etsy, so, hopefully you received the necessary info from PayPal. #12 and #9 are what I ordered.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Most welcome! I look forward to using them!

I have updated my stock! Here are fresh links:

I wanted you to know the DPN cozies arrived and I really think they are cute and well made. Thank you for the tea and nice note. I hope other people will purchase some!

1 Like