About the Updates and Feedback category

Updates on OpenRavel.com and discussion about how we can improve our experience.

Hi! I admire you for taking on such a massive challenge. From what I can see, it’s a social media/forum type of platform. Will you have future plans for hosting media, such as video tutorials or for pattern downloads?

3 Likes

Hi @Loriknitsalot, welcome. :slight_smile:

Yes, one of the primary goals is to create a means for our members to share and discovery content across different types of categories. Whether it’s a pattern directory for those who are more experienced or a list of tutorials for beginners, we want you to be able to quickly find what you are looking for.

There is a lot of work ahead in order to make that happen, but nothing is impossible. :smiley:

6 Likes

Love your can-do spirit! If I can be of assistance, I would be happy to participate in any way I can.

2 Likes

Will definitely keep that in mind!

There is a wealth of knowledge amongst us and I am very excited to see us all grow together as a community but also individually as artists.

Feature planning is underway, and I’ll make sure to keep everybody here posted. :slight_smile:

4 Likes