A Free Mitten Pattern for you :)

Hi Everyone,
I’d like to share this pattern with you as a gift.
I took all of my patterns off R last week and am contemplating my next move.
Designing isn’t my primary focus so I have just a few patterns but this was my most popular R pattern. :grinning:
Please respect the copyright and download it for personal use only. Thanks! and…
Enjoy!

Final_Pattern_rev_mar_4.pdf (596.0 KB)

Beth
www.knitwithus.com

47 Likes

Thank you! Such a pretty pattern!

1 Like

Thank you! I love the story behind the lovely mittens <3

2 Likes

Beth, thank you! I look forward to making Nana’s mittens, enjoyed reading your tribute to her and the family pics.

1 Like

vey gracious of you.

i relly like the mittens as picture but shouldnprobable make the lo cal ones for our milder eastern oregon winters.

thank you

1 Like

Love the personal history & photos. Helpful project notes too. Thank you!

1 Like

That’s so awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

just bought yarm for the mitts from shop you suggested. mentioned it was you website sent me there.

looking forward to a fun knitting oroject. thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Gorgeous mittens, and very thoughtful too to make two versions for different climates!

1 Like

You are a sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The yarn and company are mine too :slight_smile:
I’ll mail your :yarn: by the weekend. My yarn is in a few shops and I have some stock here at the home studio but have really pared down my dyeing due to back issues. As you can probably tell by my website I have shifted my focus to teaching which has most of my business local and word of mouth. That change is serving me well with this whole R blowup. Fortunately my yarn business is not my family’s livelihood. I’ve taken down all my pattern products and won’t advertise there any longer (not that I was a big advertiser, I was definitely not!) I over-relied on R to reach my customers so now I really am overdue for a website update. But I’m a one woman show so that is on the back burner until next week. Thanks for visiting the site and finding the yarn :pray:

6 Likes

You’re very generous!
I LOVE your family pictures and “story” of the mittens.
XOXO

1 Like

WOW! That’s a beauty!

1 Like

Those are beautiful, thank you so much for sharing! <3

1 Like

Thank you so much! They are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! Beautiful mittens

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

Those are great mittens…Now if I only didn’t live in the Southern California high desert…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the pretty pattern! I am planning my Christmas knitting, and these will be perfect doe my mom and sisters.

1 Like

Well that is very sweet. Thanks so much!

1 Like

It’s a little hard to think of mittens right now on the east coast as well. It’s almost 90 degrees and the humidity is so high it feels like a hot, wet blanket has been thrown over you as soon as you move outside. But, the AC at work feels like 30 below, so brrrrrr :cold_face:

1 Like